A Wendy Darlin Comedy Mystery ~ Miami Mummies
The legendary mastermind criminal and mummy thief, Kyzer Saucy, strikes again. Part-time tomb raider and full-time real estate broker, Wendy Darlin joins her lover, archaeologist Roger Jolley as they struggle to save a rare Miami mummy from the clutches of this evil genius. Can Saucy be stopped before he kills again? Meanwhile can Wendy keep her promise to Alfred Hiccup as he attempts to transmigrate from the afterlife? Or has Wendy finally made one promise too many?
This book is written in homage to the great Alfred Hitchcock… who is probably turning over in his grave.
Book Club Questions:
Miami Mummies~ A Wendy Darlin Caper
For fans of Wendy Darlin and book club members — try your hand at these questions:
- Did the book make you laugh out loud?
- Did it make you snort your coffee?
- Is Wendy believable? Would you have made some if not all of her decisions?
- What did you think of the relationship between Wendy and Roger? Was there the right amount of bickering?
- Which part of the book stood out to you?
- Who was your least favorite character?
- How effective is the author’s use of plot twists and red herrings?
- What changes would you suggest if this book were made into a movie?
- Who would you cast to play the main characters?
- Were you able to solve the mystery?
With love & laughter,